Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.767 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,660 (11,287 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (30 minutes ago)