Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.734 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,869 (€1,344) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (44 minutes ago)