Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02737 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,238 (CH$301,000) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $893 (about 1 hour ago)