Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02855 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,914 (CH$207,164) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)