Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02636 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,816 (CH$675,910) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)