Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02819 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,808 (CH$312,442) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)