Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02812 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,162 (CH$290,215) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)