Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 161% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,165 (€406) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)