Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.688 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,477 (1,808TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)