Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.491 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,192 (1,601TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)