Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.082 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,880 (1,354TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (44 minutes ago)