Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 462%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.233 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 318% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,458 (kr 4,684) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (37 minutes ago)