Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 343%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.908 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 286% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,462 (kr 7,581) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)