Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 397%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.135 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 296% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,145 (kr 11,306) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)