Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 380%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.111 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 295% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,336 (kr 5,843) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)