Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 426%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.243 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 303% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,763 (kr 9,701) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)