Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 393%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.126 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 301% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,056 (kr 7,082) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)