Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.671 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,841 (7,428 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rajahmundry costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,042 (about 2 hours ago)