Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26349 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,361 (24,142 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (23 minutes ago)