Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 323%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16387 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 208% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,633 (¥58,783) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)