Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14111 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 188% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,998 (¥63,767) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)