Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16196 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,452 (¥157,151) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)