Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.602 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,021 ($b5,773) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (32 minutes ago)