Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.604 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,715 ($b4,884) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)