Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.536 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,663 ($b6,964) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 85 SRD $ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 2 hours ago)