Cost of living in Orsk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31548 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orsk (Russia) is 126% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,458 (руб 26,810) in Orsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (40 minutes ago)