Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 315%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 994 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.900 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 201% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,295 ($710) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)