Cost of living in Orkney, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.249 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orkney (South Africa) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,902 (R 15,139) in Orkney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)