Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31759 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,073 (руб 12,824) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)