Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 352%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.091 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 138% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,986 (14,817 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (37 minutes ago)