Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 439%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.077 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 198% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,575 (8,460 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)