Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17199 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,230 (30,411 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)