Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,656 (53,507 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)