Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05305 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,401 (158,369 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (25 minutes ago)