Cost of living in Oradea, Romania vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.164 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,294 (3,433 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,042 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,948 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 629 Kč (about 2 hours ago)