Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 616 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.808 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,635 (€559) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)