Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.058 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,997 (€997) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)