Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 672 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.637 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,955 (€252) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)