Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.701 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,427 (€895) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)