Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.881 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,516 (2,154 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)