Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.850 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,383 (3,584 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)