Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05937 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,963 (66,761 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (about 1 hour ago)