Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30533 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,889 (руб 55,313) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (25 minutes ago)