Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30686 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,848 (руб 25,575) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)