Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.861 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,514 (3,808 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)