Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.773 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,595 (2,849 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)