Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34869 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,208 (Php23,539) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)