Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33877 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,259 (Php27,332) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)