Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33050 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,287 (Php49,279) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £88 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (40 minutes ago)