Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31565 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,244 (Php16,612) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (36 minutes ago)