Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34301 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,138 (Php23,725) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (18 minutes ago)