Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.767 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,456 (5,810 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)