Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.800 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,401 (23,015 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)