Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.692 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,369 (€801) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)