Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 368%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.780 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 169% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,403 ($447) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (27 minutes ago)