Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 161% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,796 ($544) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)