Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 292%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.911 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,129 ($1,682) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)