Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16023 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,077 (¥44,168) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)