Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32742 EGP / MKD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,284 (10,030 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (22 minutes ago)