Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,088 (11,610₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (28 minutes ago)