Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.674 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,194 (7,707₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (43 minutes ago)