Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.693 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,188 (14,693₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)