Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.858 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,285 (GH₵2,148) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (40 minutes ago)