Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.988 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,831 (GH₵4,471) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)