Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.893 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,883 (GH₵2,795) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)