Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.981 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,863 (GH₵2,226) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)