Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16122 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,824 (¥48,530) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (24 minutes ago)