Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15735 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,996 (¥101,660) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)