Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16193 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,009 (¥49,462) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)