Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16695 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,541 (¥105,067) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)