Cost of living comparison between Oaxaca, Mexico and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47574 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,912 (Mex$ 8,222) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)