Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17736 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,752 (Shilling94,455) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)