Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15175 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,384 (Shilling22,302) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)