Cost of living in Nuuk, Greenland, Greenland vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.667 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuuk, Greenland (Greenland) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,092 (kr6,409) in Nuuk, Greenland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Leeds costs £2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reggio Calabria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)