Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.650 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,373 (€1,180) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)