Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.985 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,087 (€417) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (43 minutes ago)