Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16262 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,921 (¥36,413) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)