Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,933 (Mex$ 5,033) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)