Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29870 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,555 (руб 25,293) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)