Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29998 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,689 (руб 25,633) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)