Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.389 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,978 (R$ 2,408) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)