Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.628 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,006 (R$ 1,778) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 7,000 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)