Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17094 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,246 (95,038 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)