Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16680 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,230 (49,340 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (31 minutes ago)