Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17597 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,972 (45,300 Дин.) in Novi Pazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)