Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.449 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,670 (R$ 2,142) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)