Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.927 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,793 (R$ 809) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)