Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17551 EGP / XPF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 254% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,783 (141,209 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)