Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16875 EGP / XPF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 266% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,449 (67,844 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)