Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02495 EGP / MRO
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,958 (238,796 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)