Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 EGP / MRU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,645 (41,128 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)