Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05010 EGP / MRO
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,706 (233,655 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (16 minutes ago)