Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05076 EGP / MRO
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,772 (153,109 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)