Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05098 EGP / MRO
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,553 (128,546 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)