Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04911 EGP / MRO
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,841 (241,083 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)