Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.238 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 161% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,800 (£422) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (30 minutes ago)