Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.262 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,015 (£559) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)