Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.575 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,224 (£701) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)