Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.734 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,567 (£289) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)