Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.036 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,975 (14,233 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (34 minutes ago)