Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.162 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 201% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,675 (7,251 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)