Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.964 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 119% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,079 (12,259 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)