Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 197% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,278 (4,536 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)