Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.106 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 203% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,476 (4,500 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)