Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.957 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,770 (﷼ 144) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)