Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.295 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,857 (﷼ 213) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 1 hour ago)